NPC no naked

.NeOx.

Hi everybody ! :)

I've just downloaded some (adult) mods for Skyrim... the animations works great but only the PC is naked, not the NPC's. 

So how can I fix this please ?

(sorry for my bad English, I'm French)

Thank you ! Bye ! :D

I would recommend installing a male and female body mod. Sexlab by default for alignment issues is set for SoS for males and UNP for females. Though any body mod will work, you just have to tweak the alignment a bit more is all.

Hi !

Thank you for your reply, but I don't really understand what you mean ^^'

I already have SoS for men and I have CBBE for women... but both of them stay in underwears, not naked.

What do you mean by "tweak the alignment a bit more" ?

Did you install the nude versions of those, most body mods have a nude and non nude version of them. On the SoS thread there is a fix for the underwear bug for it. CBBE should have a nude and underwear version of it, make sure you are using the nude version.

As for tweaking the alignment, what I mean is sexlab sex animations are aligned with the SoS male body and the UNP female body. If you use other bodies, then during sex animations the PC and NPC might be to far apart, or to close, one to high etc. There is hot keys in the MCM menu of sexlab, if memory serves they are K, L, : and holding the shift key while hitting them reverses the direction. This lets you move the PC or NPC during sex animations so it looks more natural and correct. Sexlab should remember the changes you make so over time you can fine tune the animations so the PC and NPC locations are better if that makes sense.

Did you install the nude versions of those, most body mods have a nude and non nude version of them. On the SoS thread there is a fix for the underwear bug for it. CBBE should have a nude and underwear version of it, make sure you are using the nude version.

As for tweaking the alignment, what I mean is sexlab sex animations are aligned with the SoS male body and the UNP female body. If you use other bodies, then during sex animations the PC and NPC might be to far apart, or to close, one to high etc. There is hot keys in the MCM menu of sexlab, if memory serves they are K, L, : and holding the shift key while hitting them reverses the direction. This lets you move the PC or NPC during sex animations so it looks more natural and correct. Sexlab should remember the changes you make so over time you can fine tune the animations so the PC and NPC locations are better if that makes sense.

It works !

Thank you very much ! Your help was really useful :=

Archived