Need help plz.

Minanica

1. When my character is being fucked/raped and the dick is too big it just kinda glitches out of the belly is there a way to keep it inside(which will also give harder moaning maybe).

2.Can someone give me a detailed explanation of how to download and install all the components of the mod which allow you to get raped by a stray dog.

1. When my character is being fucked/raped and the dick is too big it just kinda glitches out of the belly is there a way to keep it inside(which will also give harder moaning maybe).

2.Can someone give me a detailed explanation of how to download and install all the components of the mod which allow you to get raped by a stray dog.

1) It's a clipping issue and it happens. In the SexLab MCM there are hotkeys you can set up to adjust the scene so they line up better, but I personally never use it so maybe someone else can give you good advice on how to do that. Your body mods and skeletons will have an impact on how well they line or do not line up. What are you using?

2) Which dog mod do you mean? More Nasty Critters? 

1) It's a clipping issue and it happens. In the SexLab MCM there are hotkeys you can set up to adjust the scene so they line up better, but I personally never use it so maybe someone else can give you good advice on how to do that. Your body mods and skeletons will have an impact on how well they line or do not line up. What are you using?

2) Which dog mod do you mean? More Nasty Critters?

A regular stray dog i mean i already have a mod which gives em boners and i can see it sticking out and i can see the dogs arousal level (100) and mine(68) but i can't get him to rape my character

This can't be changed on a whim. "Dick too big" is a mesh problem. If you have Schlongs of Skyrim, you can adjust the general sizes yourself in the MCM menu. If the meshes are static (most animal penises only have one form and size), you can't do anything about it. Or, increase the size of your character. The static meshes work for size 1 for most (all?) races.

Sound files aren't attached to mesh size. Look for sound mods that suit you, and install them.

- Install SexLab, Aroused creatures, FNIS and FNIS FOR CREATURES.

- Run FNIS.

- Modify Aroused Creatures to your liking.

- Find a stray dog (or any other creature) and get fucked. Since Stray Dogs aren't hositle, they won't rape you unless you attack them with SexLab Defeat installed.

A regular stray dog i mean i already have a mod which gives em boners and i can see it sticking out and i can see the dogs arousal level (100) and mine(68) but i can't get him to rape my character

Is the dog getting aggressive, your PC is going down with Defeat or Submit and then the nothing happens? As in, they just stand there and the sound plays with no action?

Do you have FINS creatures installed and have run it properly and creatures turned on in your Sexlab and Defeat MCM?   

I had this one installed but my skyrim kept crashing after the Bethesda logo. How to fix this.

If your game crashes there with that mod, then it is a good chance it is a load order issue. Install the mod and run LOOT twice(sometimes the very first time you run LOOT it doesn't work) then it will put stuff in order and it should stop crashing.

Archived