Help Req - BodySlide

IceT_1980

Hey Guys,

i have trying to convert an armor set with the tutorial from here. It looked successfull, i can create it in BodySlide and can use it in creation kit. Creation Kit also shows the armor in the preview, but if i start now the game, add the armor by console to test, i can't see the armor. Why? What is wrong?

I have checked the NIF Files, in NifSkope the armor is there, ingame not, why?

I have also checked CK, i have use a duplicate of the Dragonplate and changed only the nif file, nothing more.

Thanks and Greetz :-)

I have tried it now three times, and don't ask me why, now i see the armor, BUT now the legs are ingame too short?! There is a piece missing in the texture between leg and feet

Can someone help? is the Body-Slide Guide not complete? Or is there a change with the actually version of Outfit Studio?

Some pics seems to be old, like the Project Save dialogue is different...

I have follow the Guide Any Outfit -> BodySlide step by step but it doesn't work, in the first try i couldn't see the armor ingame then in the second try i have copied the Reference shape in the outfit and also use the Build Skin Partitions, just for testing, and i can see the armor, but now the legs(Calves) are too short. So i tried the third time and made it exactly like in the guide, the result was the same like the first one. So which step is missing there?

Archived