[REQUEST] Art of Magicka Robes

ExecutorDill

Hi everyone. I'm currently playing a mage character in Skyrim, and I came across this mod, named "The Art of Magicka":

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=1040

It includes several very nice-looking female robes. However, they do not appear to be shaped for the CHSBHC or CBBE Sillyhuge bodies.

I've gotten somewhat of a bootleg version of these using the textures on Teals03's Nocturnal/Vaermina robe mesh for the CHSBHC body. However, this combination results in long, solid black sleeves for the robe as opposed to the sleeveless look featured in the original mod; while this looks pretty cool in its own way, the sleeveless robes are the ideal look for my character.

I also tried applying the texture to Nalim's Nocturnal Robe. While this achieved the closest thing to sleeveless robes that were compatible with busty characters, the boots that came with the "Art of Magicka" mod clipped through the legs. I thought that I could remedy this via using the 3dsmax tutorial that Cherry put up, but was thoroughly humbled by the attempt.

Would anyone be willing to convert just one of the "Art of Magicka" robe meshes to the CHSBHC body? Or otherwise modify Teals03's Nocturnal robes to load the robe textures such that they appear to be sleeveless? Or otherwise point out how the "Art of Magicka" robes interpret the textures so that they appear to be sleeveless Nocturnal robes?

I'm actually the person that edited the meshes for the mod. If you already have a Nocturnal robe that works with the body you want to use it's pretty easy to make it work with Zonzai's texture.

First you'll need NifSkope. Open the robe that you want to use Zonzai's texture on in NifSkope. Highlight the robe and open it so you can see all of its blocks. Locate the block that says BSLightingShaderProperty and delete it, and if there is one called NiAlphaProperty delete it as well.

Now, go up to file and select New Window. When the new window opens load the robe from the Art of Magicka mod that you would like to use the texture from. Once it's loaded select the robe and open it. Find the BSLightingShaderProperty and NiAlphaProperty blocks and copy them over to the robe you're converting to use Zonzai's texture. After you've copied them select the robe you're converting. Now look for the Block Details list at the bottom of the window and scroll all the way to the bottom. Open where it says Properties and type in the numbers from the BSLightingShaderProperty and NiAlphaProperty blocks. After that all you have to do is save it.

Remember that you'll need to have Zonzai's texture in the proper place in your data folder for it to show up on the new robe. You'll also have to do this for both the _0 and _1 meshes of the robe.

Archived