Problems with SL and Defeat V5b3.3fixed

Hi Guys,

i hope someone could help me. First i completely aware of the i don't did all the things the troubleshooting Guide told me, but there is a reason for that. I willing to take the rest of the steps but it might force me to start all over again(Progress and the istallation of all my mods). So thats why I try to get help here first before nuking my skyrim again. What is done so far below. :)

I installed Defeat and startet a new game, besides some other SL mods and it worked exeptionally good. (and got my favorite mod fastly)

But the more my game progresses the more Problems are appearing, witch weren't present at the beginning of my run. I really don't know if they are issued by Defeat, SL or Rosa.

Now there a 3 main problems.

1.) After a (custom) compantion raped someone, she dosent do anything anymore, not even fighting. She is just following. She don't even grabs her weapon when i grab mine. [Happens evertime with Rosa Round-Buttom and sometimes with Lydia] This is somekind of gamebreaking.

2.) Threesome Animations mostly don't get triggered. The Victim gets naked and walks away. FURTHERMORE: trying to trigger a threesome scene triggers problem number one.

3.) I'am mostly don't get raped anymore. When i get knocked down or surrender the enemy walks into close distance and is standing there like a retard. Then we're standing there and nothing happens. 

4.) random CTD's in loadscreens after SL scenes

:D

BTW: Is there any way to configure, how ofen your follower will rape someone? Lydia is raping alomst every npc available.

What I've done so far:

- reinstalled Defeat

- reconfigured Defeat

- deaktivated alomst all of my other SL relevant mods

- real about 30 sites of the Defeat main thread

- posted there

- fixed load order by LOOT. 

- Used the unoff. patches (I mostly don'T use them beacause they fuck up the translation and some dialogs)

- Used NMM and manual installtion

- provoked the errors with a clean save of my current game (they appear)

List of used mods attached modlist.txt

Not listed:

Body - CBBE

SLAroused

Bodyslide 2

Logs attached

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

If any futher Info is needed I'll provide asap. 

Best Regarts

ZeroRaziel

1) Not sure, but you could always try doing 'resurrect' or 'deactive' followed by 'active' on them. Whenever NPCs are bugged, this does the trick for me. You could also install EFF and forcefully re-hire them.

2) I'm fairly sure this is a known issue with Defeat, which is being patched in the next beta.

3) Your game is most likely being overloaded with scripts.

4) Same as above.

the first problem i see is you have not cleaned your mods the 2nd problem is your load order is wacked and all over the place vector plexus should be right under sos before sos shop defeat should be before submit lovers victim shold be under lovers comfort and you have a mod you don't need brawl bugs because you do not have brawl plug installed i also see sl submit the scripts are not firing proper because they are missing properties that they need to function. I suggest tes 5 edit to clean your mods  those master plugs dawnguard dragonborn need a big cleaning i also recommend uninstalling submit by uninstalling i mean meshes interface bsa etc. unfortunately you will have to start fresh removing mods messes up the save.   http://wiki.stepproj....com/TES5Edit  go here to understand how to clean your mods if you don't already now how

1) Not sure, but you could always try doing 'resurrect' or 'deactive' followed by 'active' on them. Whenever NPCs are bugged, this does the trick for me. You could also install EFF and forcefully re-hire them.

2) I'm fairly sure this is a known issue with Defeat, which is being patched in the next beta.

3) Your game is most likely being overloaded with scripts.

4) Same as above.

1) These activate // deactivate options? Are they part of EFF?

Is there a releaseDate for the new Beta?

the first problem i see is you have not cleaned your mods the 2nd problem is your load order is wacked and all over the place vector plexus should be right under sos before sos shop defeat should be before submit lovers victim shold be under lovers comfort and you have a mod you don't need brawl bugs because you do not have brawl plug installed i also see sl submit the scripts are not firing proper because they are missing properties that they need to function. I suggest tes 5 edit to clean your mods  those master plugs dawnguard dragonborn need a big cleaning i also recommend uninstalling submit by uninstalling i mean meshes interface bsa etc. unfortunately you will have to start fresh removing mods messes up the save.   http://wiki.stepproj....com/TES5Edit  go here to understand how to clean your mods if you don't already now how

The load order is made by LOOT. My manual load order is some kind of different. e.i. Defeat is like the first mod I load after the esm's. Submits features are mostly deaktivated. I only use it for the dialogs like romance, beacause they are more well made and have a relationshipsystem. 

I would try to use TES5 Edit but i honestly don't know what it does or how to use it. (WTF is dat link) 

If i understood this right i could save my progress by cleaning everything up?

Anyway ill try something. I'll nuke skyrim completely and reistall everything again, by decreasing the amount of used mods. I'll try to provoke the same errors again and post again if given.

Archived