need help with mod

frozinfire

um..sorry if this is a noob question >_<

iv been trying for hours but nothing works

i have added Tera Castanic F H11 in to the data file and have enabled it with NexusMod Manager.

while ingame i tryed looking up "help H11 4" in the console

but cant find the name..what exactly is the name of the Castanic H11 set? i tryed Ebony, Castanic nothing works >_< basicly im trying to find the XX in "player.additem XX7788b1 1"

could someone please help me out? what am i doing wrong>_<

thank you very much~

um..sorry if this is a noob question >_<

iv been trying for hours but nothing works

i have added Tera Castanic F H11 in to the data file and have enabled it with NexusMod Manager.

while ingame i tryed looking up "help H11 4" in the console

but cant find the name..what exactly is the name of the Castanic H11 set? i tryed Ebony' date=' Castanic nothing works >_< basicly im trying to find the XX in "player.additem XX7788b1 1"

could someone please help me out? what am i doing wrong>_<

thank you very much~

While I don't know the name for that armor, those XX numbers are the number of your plugin (ESP) for that mod. Open launcher and just count,where it is in load order. You also can just guess, and then in console just start typing player.additem 027788b1 1 to 997788b1 1 until you get it.

Archived