A Loverslab community based mod?

Boronboy

So recently I stumbled upon a mod on the other main mod site called Oblivion book creator and was struck by an idea. Essentially what I want to do is create a mod which adds a different erotic photos to various npc's in the form of  a scroll or a short book. Hopefully it would work in a similar vain to the  Journals Letters and Motives mod.

The way I was hoping to do this is to take advantage of the diverse community that we have here on LL. For instance someone would send me a screenshot that they would like me to add to the mod along with the name of their character and with it I create something along the lines of the photos that people send to there other halfs when they are away from home, or say a magazine spread, or a photo of a one night stand hidden away and so on. This would then be given to a random npc or a bandit boss you get the idea.

At this stage I was just looking to see if the community as a whole would be up for participating in such an idea? As this is one of these things where the more the merrier applies. If anyone has any advice to give or has done something similar in the past please let me know.

As a note of caution though, I have never created a mod from scratch before and I am currently a final year university student so free time is a bit of rarity for me so no promises that I can get this idea of the ground. 

Archived