Is there any way to stop the fight between faction, Sons and Legion?? I want both on my side, but when I use some mod to make them as a follower (like Puppet, for example), everytime that the NPC of this rival faction meet, starts the fight. Is there any mod/script to solve this?

I've already tried to use stopcombat command, but it doesn't work for NPC attacking each other, only when the NPC is aggressive against the Player.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

You could go into the CK and add all members of one of the two factions to the other one instead. They shouldn't fight anymore then. That will take some mindnumbing effort though.

Or, alternatively, you could make all of the imperial factions allied to the stormcloak factions and vice versa. The same effect with much less effort.

Or, alternatively, you could make all of the imperial factions allied to the stormcloak factions and vice versa. The same effect with much less effort.

Well, that's true. But why easy if it also can be done in a more difficult way? :D

Simply because it is dumb *cough*

Well, that's true. But why easy if it also can be done in a more difficult way? :D

Simply because it is dumb *cough*

Can you do a step by step how to do that? :/

My knowledge about Creation Kit is limited :/

Archived