[RELEASE] FFX-2 Clothes and Hair

http://www.mediafire.com/?1c2tm4mj12aqcmm

Due to popular demand I decided to upload it :P

Screens:

post-38058-13597873331171_thumb.jpg

post-38058-13597873332069_thumb.jpg

Both armors are CHSBHC compatible

Also includes Al Bhed eyes and Yuna's Blue/Green Eyes

I'm kind of a converting machine. If the model/texture already exists and just needs porting I'm open to suggestions. I'm currently doing Jill from RE5's clothes upon request from a friend of mine.

EDIT: If your hair does not work (Which I don't think it should), you have to merge the actors folder I mistakenly placed in the clothes folder with your actors folder in the meshes folder.

I'm also going to update the esp file to remove the enchantments from the boots and make everything craftable.

Thank you very much for uploading this *_* It looks damn awesome!

Euh, would you mind porting/converting Oerba Dia Vanille's armor, too ? :3 Or maybe Yuna's kimono? I would do it on myself if I had time for it :/

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/308/2/f/oerba_dia_vanille_4_by_naughtyboy83-d3252l6.jpg

http://cosplay.suteki-da-ne.net/costumes/galerie/Yuna_ffx/Modele.jpg

Thanks in advance [:

Awesome! I figured you'd upload them eventually :D

If you're taking requests, if you can port Elysium from SC V as an armor replacement, either mask or not, it would probably be my favorite mod haha. Here's the link to the download of her body, if this is what you use..

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=151335&page=1872

The unmasked version of her is on the next page, so either or would be awesome! If anything, I'd love to learn how to port these over myself, as I'd assist in bringing as many models over as I can, just for fun :3

rikku`s and yuna`s clothes keep crashing the game when i try to equip it. got any idea why?

Also getting this same issue. Anxiously awaiting to try it on!

Really? I honestly have no clue what could be causing that issue. Has is happened to anyone else?

it happened once before with the coreborn bodysuit mod and the dude fixed it eventually.

i made 2 NPCs and gave them yuna's and rikku's clothes and they work fine, but i can see their boobs jiggling even though i'm using UNP body. maybe the UNP doesn't like the CHB-whatever body.

rikku`s and yuna`s clothes keep crashing the game when i try to equip it. got any idea why?

Really? I honestly have no clue what could be causing that issue. Has is happened to anyone else?

it happened once before with the coreborn bodysuit mod and the dude fixed it eventually.

i made 2 NPCs and gave them yuna's and rikku's clothes and they work fine' date=' but i can see their boobs jiggling even though i'm using UNP body. maybe the UNP doesn't like the CHB-whatever body.

[/quote']

Have you ever used chsbhc at any point in time? if so then the skeleton file might still be there.

i made 2 NPCs and gave them yuna's and rikku's clothes and they work fine' date=' but i can see their boobs jiggling even though i'm using UNP body. maybe the UNP doesn't like the CHB-whatever body.

[/quote']

Have you ever used chsbhc at any point in time? if so then the skeleton file might still be there.

i did use it a really long time ago, but is that the reason it's crashing for me?

Try updating your skeleton file with a more recent one for chsbhc or removing it altogether

i think i found the problem. the clothes don't like the beast skeleton. i'm using a khajiit and a custom race which uses the beast skeleton and they both crash when i try to equip it. i tried with a nord and it worked but it didn't show the textures correctly. my follower can wear it just fine.

Try updating your skeleton file with a more recent one for chsbhc or removing it altogether

i think i found the problem. the clothes don't like the beast skeleton. i'm using a khajiit and a custom race which uses the beast skeleton and they both crash when i try to equip it. i tried with a nord and it worked but it didn't show the textures correctly. my follower can wear it just fine.

Ah, I can see how that might cause a problem. Not exactly sure how I'd go about making it work for them.

Ah' date=' I can see how that might cause a problem. Not exactly sure how I'd go about making it work for them.

[/quote']

are the boob physics the problem? oh and i made sure to get rid of the skeleton.nifs in my meshes and they are still jiggling^^ i guess they are magic boobs or something xD

Ah' date=' I can see how that might cause a problem. Not exactly sure how I'd go about making it work for them.

[/quote']

are the boob physics the problem? oh and i made sure to get rid of the skeleton.nifs in my meshes and they are still jiggling^^ i guess they are magic boobs or something xD

It's probably the Idle/Walk anims causing that then

Installing BBP Scale for CHSBHC with BBP Fix the crashing issue for me. This is also true for other armors I have downloaded here. There are posts on this forum indicating the same.

do i have to use the CHSBHC body for the fix to work?