Need a litle help with Creation Kit

bigglebojiggle

Should be pretty simple, but to start off this is my first time using Creation Kit. So I made a small house for my character, everything for the house is set up the way I want it, I have it saved, and .esp is available for me when I load Mod Organizer, but when I activate it my house isn't in the game. So did I forget a really simple step? The exterior is what I want, the interior is what I want , I have all the stuff in the house that I want, what am I missing?

Where did you make your house? Is it a whole new world space? Or did you put it somewhere within the tamriel worldspace. (if so, where and might it be conflicting with another mod that happens to be overwriting that space)

If you made a worldspace all it's own you're going to have to name at least one of the cells and put a cocmarkerheader in it (where you want to pop in). and console to it like you would to qasmoke or any other cell. If you want to have a more immersive way to get there, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbtNQCWX-_E has a simple way to add a travel/teleport function

Where did you make your house? Is it a whole new world space? Or did you put it somewhere within the tamriel worldspace. (if so, where and might it be conflicting with another mod that happens to be overwriting that space)

If you made a worldspace all it's own you're going to have to name at least one of the cells and put a cocmarkerheader in it (where you want to pop in). and console to it like you would to qasmoke or any other cell. If you want to have a more immersive way to get there, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbtNQCWX-_E has a simple way to add a travel/teleport function

I put it in the Whiterun wilderness area, I ended up watching a video about how to fast travel there, but all I got was an empty area (as in no house) with an unloaded Skyrim outside of it. So the area the house would be in was loaded as far as grass texture and all that, but you can see a semi unloaded Skyrim outside the boarders, it would be like if you were in Whiterun and jumped through the barrier of the city and explored outside. So it sounds like I may have made a new world space by accident?

Probably did. When you want something in the open world you want to be in the tamriel world space (in the cell view window) then you'll locate that cell and double click on it so it can load in the render window. That link I gave you shows you how to load up the tamriel space in the CK. 

Probably did. When you want something in the open world you want to be in the tamriel world space (in the cell view window) then you'll locate that cell and double click on it so it can load in the render window. That link I gave you shows you how to load up the tamriel space in the CK. 

I'll check that link out, but I'm 99% sure I didn't put it in the Tamriel space

Archived