Sexlab Mods - Need Some Help Please

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some help with regards to some sexlab mods.

I have read numerous other threads and tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still get the same problem.

My problem: Some animations do not play (mainly human/human animations as I notice creature animations run fine)

I have installed SKSE, SkyUI, FNIS and all other requirements using Nexus MM and other mods (non-adult) that use the same requirements run fine.

However, I do notice that when I update FNISforusers I get a warning and when I run the consistence check, it displays about 550 animation files that are missing. I am not sure where to get these animation files as this is even the problem when I only have sexlab 1.59 framework installed and no other sexlab mods installed. Is this because I installed everything with Nexus MM?

In terms of load order, Sexlab 1.59 framework is way above the sexlab mods (i.e defeat etc), I'm using numerous other mods that are non-adult.

In terms of Papyrus, well I have no idea what that is (I mean I have heard of it but... you know what I mean.)

Any help would be appreciated as I admit I am a total noob with this technology stuff, despite having done a little programming at uni which was not even in a language useful to anything.

Thanks in advance,

Ted.

Archived