Scrapped economy in skyrim?

Lackit8912

This is something that has been bugging me for awhile. Remeber all those little side quests that you can do were you harvest x stuff and you get x amount of gold? I recently have been doing a lot those and I can't shake off the feeling that they are leftovers of something far more complex. Maybe an economical system?

Not something too complex though, maybe just if you work for X farm said farm would eventually earn more money and dinamically change its appearnce (small farm -> Bigger farm)? Or if you gathered a lot of X there would be more X in the market and therefore X would be cheaper?

So my question is, was this a thing, or I'm going nuts?

That doesn't quite sounds like anything that'd suit to Skyrim considering the dumbing down of basically everything and the fact that there has never been such a thing in any way in a TES before. The developer's idea in the back of their heads proably just was to offer a simple and immersive way to earn a bit of gold.

That doesn't mean though one can't use this for a mod and turn it into a small part of an economy system.

That doesn't quite sounds like anything that'd suit to Skyrim considering the dumbing down of basically everything and the fact that there has never been such a thing in any way in a TES before. The developer's idea in the back of their heads proably just was to offer a simple and immersive way to earn a bit of gold.

That doesn't mean though one can't use this for a mod and turn it into a small part of an economy system.

So it was just my imagination then. Well, that is dissapointing. And you're right, something like that does not fit the style of TES games.

It is a good idea for a mod though.

Archived