Equipable Pubes and DD?

malisbad1

Hey there all.  Need some help from the pros.

I originally DL'd the Equipable Pubes mod (nexus ID 53578) for aesthetics, but seeing that there were 'armored' variants gave me an idea for a 'high fantasy' run; pubes as her armor.  The bushier, the more armor, or maybe visa vera.  BUT, the only thing stopping me is that I'd like to use Immerslave as the start.  Problem with that is Immerslave requires Devious Devices, and as soon as DD loads I cannot equip the pubes (even after I manage to get out of ALL restraints and have NOTHING equipped). 

I was looking around in the DD section Devices Underneath, but don't want to mess up anything.  I have a feeling that the slot used for the pubes is reserved for something in DD.  Can anyone direct me on how to change what needs changing so that I can equip everything?  I'm just so-so with TES5Edit (enough to change the pube armor values to where I want them) and have been poking around in NifSkope, but I'm NO pro in either.

Thanks all!

Thanks!  Not sure why it didn't turn up in a search.

So with that I can determine slots used, then use TES5Edit to reassign slots, correct?

ETA:

OK, pubes use slot 60.  Same as the "hider" slot in DD.  Sooo, I guess use TeS5Edit to change it to something like slot 51 which DD Devices Underneath says is for Decapitation?  After all, if my head is missing I'm not too worried about my pubes...

ETA2:

Had to use the CK as I could not find any mention of slots in TES5Edit, but removed slot 60 and replaced with 51.  Loads fine and equips!

Thanks for getting me on the right path!  I think I'm good to go... unless slot 51 is used somewhere else.  I suppose I could use the slot for the Chastity Belt as you can't see pubes with a belt on...

Archived