[Idea] Animated Teasing/Seducing/BodyLanguage

Cezul

So, I was goofing around in Skyrim with the sexlab mods, and a lot of them either use dialogue that the player has to initiate, or wait one an NPC to suddenly become aware of your existence. This got me thinking: What if I could do something to make them notice me? ( aside from punching them and throwing fireballs at them, that'd be the wrong kind of attention  )

Then I thought: There really needs to be a lesser power ability, that once activated, starts a short animation where the player character maybe leans forward a bit, and using her hands, shakes her breasts in front of ( or within NPC line of sight ) to get their attention. Not necessarily a simple mod to make, for one we'd need an animator, and then someone to do the scripting/CK stuff. 

A later thought, is that maybe there should be three of these abilities?

One like  the above with booby shaking ( to solicit oral/boobjob requests )

An animation where basically the PC presents their ass ( for Sex/Anal Sex ) 

And another where the PC gets an all fours, and wiggles her butt left to right enticingly ( To seduce creatures )

Last but not least, maybe make these abilities tie into your character's lewdness/sex experience in the Diary portion of SL. The third one i'd feel it'd be better if it's unlocked by having sex with a certain amount of creatures.

EDIT: Seduction attempts, I think, should be able to fail or just be 'somewhat' successful. Example of a fail would be a response from the NPC along the lines of " Ain't nobody got time fo dat. " A mild success would be a response like, " Niiiiice. Very Nice. " which could raise relationship with the NPC. And obviously a 100% success would be an actual solicitation for some alone time with the PC.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great idea and probably not too hard to animate. I mean, I always thought it was weird how the actors would just teleport to a bed or directly in front of you while you had time to run around the room to position the animations. With a mod like this there could be smooth(er) transitions.

Also rather than--or maybe as well as--boob shaking it could be fairly subtle or classy (as far as Skyrim goes). Like you could cause characters to blush, smile, or "make eyes," give you the "up and down" look, shift position, open up their chest, uncross their legs, laugh at your dumb jokes, start to get comfortable. As you get more seductive then they start to take opportunities to subtly touch your character, stare into your eyes... (oh fuck I'm lonely), etc. The final stage, when you've pretty well bagged them with charming but inane conversation would be to go for the kiss (or their pants) and the framework kicks in after they invite you to their room (like it fades out and you are suddenly in their home, in their bed, you know, doing stuff). Or if you fail I'm sure modders would have a field day producing offended facial expressions and slaps to the face (so can be JUST LIKE REAL LIFE, jk ya'll, i kno ya'll get laid). Maybe you go for the undies too early and she/he starts to call the guards and then you have to talk your way out, could produce interesting situations by simulating the ambiguity of seduction.

Of course, success at seduction might reap you benefits like free training or a house you can crash at or a "partner."

As an aside, this would change the experience of playing a female character in SL from that of a sex doll or prostitute (mod/user dependent) to a femme dealing with trying to seduce a man for this or that reason who might have other partners or who might not want her, and male characters from aggressive rapists or virile wundermenches (mod/user dependent) to vulnerable every-man trying to seduce a crush with varying degrees of proficiency, might be new and interesting for some people.

These reactions could be based on level of arousal but I like the idea of seduction based on your character's sexual temperament. Like you could assign traits to npcs so they react to your sexual history, temperament, and seduction style, e.g. from "modest" (they are turned off by sexually aggressive people and intimidated by deviants) or "repressed" (they themselves are not forward but are attracted to deviants) or "conservative" (wants to be non-aggressively seduced for a while before going to bed, refuses deviants) to "open" (down for whatever), "slooty" (they actually find your sexual aggressiveness/perversion attractive) "alt" (a strategy of explicit and implicit seduction is necessary, they don't care about your history), "pervert," "paramore," "Lothario," etc. Suffice to say, these traits would be based on some grid of your SL diary characteristics. Combined with Beeing Female, I'm sure you could even adjust the character's arousal and "seducability" to what stage their period is in.

Oh man, it would be super fun if NPCs actually tried to seduce you. Or if they got jealous of you because you had sex with a lover or a crush or their wife cheated on them with you. Then the "married" and "courting" traits would actually mean something. You could maybe also use your seduction/body language to distract guards like in Assassin's Creed Liberation, then you say, wait for me right here while you go out of sight to steal/murder/generally have your way with whatevs. This stuff would be very secondary, of course.

Anyway, there is a dire need for more dialogue mods, I think. And mods that utilize SL diary stats (like the npc's could show some awareness of this stuff).

not to hard loversbitch on oblivion had a mount button where the characters got on all fours theres allready a crawl on all fours animation it just needs that to be set to invite for arousal

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33097/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D33097%26preview%3D&pUp=1

unless you can find a opps i dropped a pen pose XD

Archived