Custom Races Body

RagingGamer

Hey there! So I want to change my Lunari Race body so that it can be used with body changing mods such as Pregnancy Scalings and all that, however I'm very much a noob at modding so I don't know how to convert the Lunari body to a CBBE pregnancy compatible body. I've been using the CalientinesTools bodyslide to change my vanilla races bodies however recently I've downloaded and installed PC Exclusive Animation path so I need a Custom Race. I'd be grateful for any help, Thanks!

I don't run the Lunari race, but it's the same with every custom race. Follow the file path in the mod folder until you get to the bodies. Should look something like:

Data>meshes>actors>character>custom race>and so on until you get to the body files. If it's packed in a bsa, just get a bsa unpacker and extract it. All a bsa is, is an archive from the creation kit. Meshes, textures, scripts if it had any. Stuff like that. Nothing scary :3 If you're Mod organizer it'll be really easy to build a patch from the files for yourself and replace those with your modified meshes. That way you don't lose the originals.

I don't run the Lunari race, but it's the same with every custom race. Follow the file path in the mod folder until you get to the bodies. Should look something like:

Data>meshes>actors>character>custom race>and so on until you get to the body files. If it's packed in a bsa, just get a bsa unpacker and extract it. All a bsa is, is an archive from the creation kit. Meshes, textures, scripts if it had any. Stuff like that. Nothing scary :3 If you're Mod organizer it'll be really easy to build a patch from the files for yourself and replace those with your modified meshes. That way you don't lose the originals.

Thanks mate, works like a charm. I wasn't able to find the Lunari files which was the problem :P

Archived