New System and Mod suggestions

Ayle

Hi all;

Haven't played Oblivion in a couple of years, love this site! New system, can handle probably anything. The question is how to maximize visual effects and minimize mod conflicts. Starting from scratch, 1'st mod all the way to the excellent things I have seen here. Lay it out for me please...1'st mod, oblivion mod manager? 2'nd?

Mod manager' date=' BOSS, Wyre Bash. And if you're sure that your ram and Vram are okay, then try to install latest obge. (don't forget to alter your shadow in Ob ini, tried 4k resolution, looked nice.)

[/quote']

RAM at 16, Vram at 4

Mod manager' date=' BOSS, Wyre Bash. And if you're sure that your ram and Vram are okay, then try to install latest obge. (don't forget to alter your shadow in Ob ini, tried 4k resolution, looked nice.)

[/quote']

RAM at 16, Vram at 4

So, start with Mod manager, BOSS, Wyre Bash and then?

[/quote']

RAM at 16, Vram at 4

So, start with Mod manager, BOSS, Wyre Bash and then?

System delivers on Thursday, any advice would be welcome...

For mod conflicts: Mod Manager, BOSS and Wyre.

For visuals: Oblivion Graphics Extender.

*Alter your shadows in Oblivion.ini ( I don't like to repeat myself)

Figure out the rest, because it's a matter of taste.

*16k ram - well okay, you stacked them on your board to max if it has 4 slots, dunno what for.

4k card - good, it's always good to have alot of vram, and your frame rate depends not only from vram, but your game textures, how big your monitor is, card speed, and obge just sucks your frame rate, and those 4k resolution shadows ( or even bigger, never tested) gonna hit, if that's a radeon card, bad choice then... Overall: you gonna be okay with that spec.

For mod conflicts: Mod Manager' date=' BOSS and Wyre.

*16k ram - well okay, you stacked them on your board to max if it has 4 slots, dunno what for.

4k card - good, it's always good to have alot of vram, and your frame rate depends not only from vram, but your game textures, how big your monitor is, card speed, and obge just sucks your frame rate, and those 4k resolution shadows ( or even bigger, never tested) gonna hit, if that's a radeon card, bad choice then... Overall: you gonna be okay with that spec.

[/quote']

nvida gforce 560m

For mod conflicts: Mod Manager' date=' BOSS and Wyre.

[/quote']

nvida gforce 560m

What I am interested in is mods and load order to max visuals

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ThatOne

Grab QTP3 and Lush & Gaudy: Requiem, that should improve the majority of your textures to high res etc etc. Next step is to look up retextures and replaces on the Nexus, as this depends on YOUR taste, not ours.

For the people, there are various mods out there. If you like anime, for example, you can use XEO.

Archived