[Request] A couple of changes

Jerlis

Hello I'd like to ask if someone could make a couple of simple mods (well I'm a complete zero in modding, may be it's not so simple) or if they already exist - give a link where I can get them:

1. A mod to allow jumping while sprinting. Realy realy annoying that can't jump while sprinting in Skyrim. The jump shouldn't be any special, same distance, speed and hight as the jump while normal running.

2. Spell impact having only 50% chance to stagger enemy, nothing else. I know there are some mods which have this feature but none of them fit me because they also affect whole magic number balance. For example "Realy balanced destruction magic" in fact doesn't make it so balanced, it makes it pretty much overpowered (only my opinion) since the scaling is too high. So what i want is to modify magic by adding simple mods touching only separate aspects - already got one to increase in-combat regeneration a bit, another one for weak damage scaling and now only missing the impact change. Without it it's impossible to survive, with it (vanilla) - too easy.

Perform a sprinting jump but remains same speed' date=' distance and height as running? That's odd. :P

[/quote']

Well there isn't any sprinting jump in the game and I don't need it to exist, just wish to be able to jump while sprinting instead of stopping sprinting before every jump. This minor speed loss cost me life just yesterday when I was fleeing from a sabercat >.< If only I could hop over that big stone in time... if only I could...

Archived