Am i in water or not? skyrim confused!

Mack71

Just ran into this problem which is kinda game breaking where my character whilst moving through skyrim will momentaraly enter swim mode and out again flickering in and out underwater sounds`n all and it seems location based, before giving loads of details i`d just thought i`d shoot this problem out there just in case its something simple and see if any one had the same issue as i cant remeber ever hearing about it before.

Here's the same problem:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/950329-skyrim-bugs-blinking-waterannoying-water-sounds-even-tho-im-far-away-mobsmount-somehow-lags-up-into-the-air-and-die-from-fall-damage/

Basically, you need to limit your FPS, try turning Vsync on (iPresentInterval=1 in skyrimprefs.ini).

Not sure if the other ways to achieve the limit works, like the ENB's "EnableFPSLimit" or other 3rd party solutions...

Here's the same problem:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/950329-skyrim-bugs-blinking-waterannoying-water-sounds-even-tho-im-far-away-mobsmount-somehow-lags-up-into-the-air-and-die-from-fall-damage/

Basically, you need to limit your FPS, try turning Vsync on (iPresentInterval=1 in skyrimprefs.ini).

Not sure if the other ways to achieve the limit works, like the ENB's "EnableFPSLimit" or other 3rd party solutions...

Thank you i`ll give it a try :) i thought it was a physics problem or something cheers.

Gave it a try and it worked like a charm Thank you.

Archived