Combat rape crashes

Ganen

Hello, I am using this quite amazing mod for a couple of days, and loving it, but I have a technical issue, I believe, with the base rapers plugin (not brutal one didnt install that one at all).

seems that many times whenever the mod (I suspect) tries to activate a rape sequence from a combat situation, the game simply crashes (not to desktop, have to ctrl-alt-del).

havnt got very further in the game, got many combat rape sequences happen just fine with powder gangers and fiends, but even those crash my game sometimes, also everytime I tried sneaking by the little deathclaw by the quarry (on my way to vegas) my game crashes (I think because the mod tries to trigger a rape sequence with the deathclaw but crashes it instead?)

edit: actually now to think of it, deathclaws, geckos and feral ghouls all seem to crash my game 100% of the time the mod tries to trigger a rape.

edit2: hmm testing this out and dont know why, got a deathclaw to trigger one that went fine... theo nly thing different I can think of... was location? (I ran through a different path and got caught on a different place)

anyone has similiar problem?

Oldschool rapers is broken and not likely to get fixed soon. Grolik is fixing brutal rapers so I'd suggest using that instead.

ah I see, thx for the reply, will there be a problem if I simply install brutal rapers over the base one?

and are brutal raper version significantely less problematic than the base one Im using?

just to update, and let everyone else know, that Grolik has recently put up an update to his brutalrapers mod that pretty much makes stalking and raping stuff works very well.

so far all tests I done, including monsters like deathclaws/gecks/etc almost never fail, with the exeption of normal feral ghouls who do strip and damage your equipment, but the animation/event isnt triggered, yet, no game crash at all.

awesome work, cant wait to try out the more in story features now that I know tyhe mechanics work.

sidenote question: speaking of wich anyone knows if there's a list of the featured stuff/quests/etc?

I read about being able to make money out of it in gomorrah with the prostitution plugin, for example will I be able to bypass dialogue checks by using sex? like the benny event or black widow/speech checks?

yup i was getting the same thing. Switching to brutal rapers will fix it for you, though combat rape doesn't work all the time yet (something in sexout needs to be fixed) It won't crash anymore.

yup i was getting the same thing. Switching to brutal rapers will fix it for you' date=' though combat rape doesn't work all the time yet (something in sexout needs to be fixed) It won't crash anymore.

[/quote']

I'm sorry I just realized I wasnt specific in my post when I said "latest version of brutal rapers", there is a new version that is not on the front page download link yet (the file is of the 20th this month (2 days ago).

was that the one you used? cuz for me thel ink in frontal page almost never worked for me, but the new one grolik just had posted on the 20th always worked in all things I tried with the exeption of the non glowing feral ghouls south of primm.

@Loogie cheers once again for the information, this mod got me full of ideas, hehe would be awesome if speech skill and black widow would trigger sexual alternatives to dialogue/quest checks :D

Archived