HDT-PE + Collision + Sevenbase Bombshell

hundery

Ok I have been at this for a few days and I am lost.

I am using ModOrganizer, Sevenbase Bombshell (well TBBP... which is also Bombshell?), XPMSE Skeleton, HDT-PE, and the HDT Havok Object v1.2 (tried various other physics xml's well with no difference). Tried a bunch of orders on the mods in MO...

This is with a nord character I had saved from before a year ago or so.

I can get the physics working with collisions but with 2 distinct problems. I am using the "sexy idles" to test the collision.

1) I get clear clipping between the hands and breasts... the hands actually just barely sit on top of the breasts with animation 2 and no havok object (no collision), and still clip through with the figures. If I enable the havok object, the breasts stick up the whole time when the hands are high.

I understand that the animation is one size, and will clip depending on the body shape, BUT I am using Sevenbase (TBBP ... which I guess is bombshell?) which having read here sounds like something that people use regularly with no problem!! NPC weight at 0 or 100 makes no difference its the same problem. So what could I have that's different? Using ECE to edit the hand size makes no difference.

2) Using the havok object... drastically changes the physics parameters and drops the bounce effect waaaaay down. If I just go between crouch and standing and observe the difference between equipping it and then unequipping it... the difference is massive. Is this normal?

I saw an old thread from clp which had a file for parameterizing for Sevenbase... but thats gone now.... what should I be using? What could I have wrong?

Any help would be great... tearing my hair here after just coming back to Skyrim.

Thanks!

It seems like you have problems with the xml you are using. I would like to say that I am no expert at hdt, but from what little I know most xmls were designed to work with idle 1. I suppose you can get the xml to work properly with idle 2  by editing it JFF(Just For Fun).

The clipping issue in point 1  and issue related to bounce effects seem to be all related to xml, but I could be wrong as I dont the havok object.

I use the Enhanced Seven base body available here : http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1429-beta-10-enchanced-sevenbase-body-hdttbbpbbppsb-cleavage-with-animation/

along with XPMSE 2.14 and slightly modified version of Minou's HDT xml: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1328-minous-hdt-physics/
I have attached my xml here, you can test if this works for you.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Archived