[REQUEST] Looking to hire a programmer/modder

alexk3

I need a mod that will allow 100% completion of the game, depending on what goals I choose, e.g. place one instance of all books to your house or inventory, place one instance of all rare/unique misc. items to your house or inventory, pick all ingridients, mine all ore, kill all enemies, loot all chests, clear all locations, etc., where an on-screen statistics will inform you how close you are to your goals (independent counter in locations and a global one in 'Skyrim'). Carryweight is assumed to be unlimited.

Some item categories will need to be split into several and be displayed on the right side of the Tab screen. I'm talking about splitting Books into Skill Books, Spell Books, Notes and Journals. Food into Meals (crafted), Food (non-craftable), Drinks and Cooking (ingridients). Apparel into Apparel and Jewelry.

I also need a tweek in the respawning system within the mod - no respawn for anything, except shops, random encounters, locations that got cleared before receiving a quest to clear them (but these "I'm looking for work" quests themselves should not respawn).

Another feature is the ability to choose the time of day, that would not change unless I change it at will. Shops do not close during the "day" time (say, sun at 2 PM), that is, never unless I set time to "night" (say, moons at 2 AM). But the respawning time (for garden, greenhouse, shops) and time of time-dependant scripts should still pass normally (to know how much time has passed there should be an on-screen clock).

Friendly characters (except Guards and random encounters) like citizens, shop-keepers, hunters, etc. should be unkillable (unless required by an active quest [charging the Ebony Blade should be impossible as it would require making too many people killable]).

Finally, I envision a special in-game step-by-step guide to help attain the best gear possible.

The mod has to be compatible with DLCs (except high resolution pack) and unofficial patches.

There are also other minor details to discuss.

Please post your price estimate.

Some of that isn't possible without flat out breaking Skyrims quest system.

You mean the killable/unkillable characters? I suppose there could be a way around it. A character killed in a random attack could be useful in some way (e. g., possess a rare item), that's what annoys me. An alternative way to save that character could be a warning that an attack is about to take place so I can save and load if he does die.

Some of that isn't possible without flat out breaking Skyrims quest system.

You mean the killable/unkillable characters? I suppose there could be a way around it. A character killed in a random attack could be useful in some way (e. g., possess a rare item), that's what annoys me. An alternative way to save that character could be a warning that an attack is about to take place so I can save and load if he does die.

No, more the stopping time whenever you want however you want and letting people walk around like normal. Though yes, making everyone killable will close off quests, its why they are setup the way they are in the first place. There is too much that happens "off screen" to make a save like you want reasonable. You would need a script running on all characters at all times to warn you when they enter into combat.

Archived