Factions problem

cryo

Hello there, i've got a problem with mine savegame. It seems that some mod registered mine PC as friendly to bandits and other generally hostile towards player factions. Necromancers\Bandits just stare at me and do nothing while i'm cleaning their chests. That feels awkward. Also, it seems related to that: when i attack those "friendly" NPCs they instantly recover all lost hp and calm down. They becoming hostile after a few consequent hits and stop recovering hp after they engage me in combat, though.

My thought that DAYMOYL is the culprit, but i dunno how to fix that. Any suggestions?

I have exactly the same problem killed 5 outta 8 bandits and bleak falls and the remaining 3 wandered off to the temple. even the wounded spider and the draugr did not attack unless I hit them multiple times as I was having the damage immediately recover from a hit.

Was going to check through my different character profiles and see if it applies to all.

Archived