How to start a blog?

polaczek

Hello 

As the title says how to get started ?

I have read a couple stories here and really liked it, I think it's a very interesting way to tell a story.

I have finally created a character that I can come back to skyrim with and it would be a way for me to keep interest in our beloved game.

So to all the bloggers and modders and kind users, please share some advice with me, Your recomendations and what do You usually use and just whatever comes to Your head. 

I would be very grateful for every advice.

Cheers guys!

First of all you need to decide how you want to present your story and how you want to bring it to the reader. With or without pictures? If you include them, are they the main focus and main tool to tell the story or do they get a more supportive role?

As you probably have seen already the majority of "writers" here on LL have a focus strictly on the pictures while actual text is secundary, even optional. Lets be honest here, most people won't even read what is written if there are a lot of pictures and they will value your story based on those pictures and not on your actual story. So you have to make up your mind whether you want to create a real story or just a mindless comic. You definitely will find eager readers for both of it.

Note though that a focus doesn't means you have to purely do one of these options, there always are middleways.

Archived