Firstly, I apologize if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

I've looked for hours for a mod to drop quest items, and all I've found are console commands (which I'll use if I absolutely have to), a link to a mod that is now hidden, a mod on steam workshop that lets you drop elder scrolls and another mod on the workshop that is no longer supported and doesn't appear to work with Dawnguard and Dragonborn (I'd really rather not use the workshop). With all the mods out there it's hard to believe there wouldn't be one to make it so you can drop quest items, if there is such a mod could someone please provide a link?

Which Items do you want to drop? I don't know of any that allow you to drop any Quest Marked item, I've only seen a few like the Stones of Barinziah.

The Console might be your best bet if there is a lot of stuff you want to drop.

If the item is bugged out, like the amulet from Blood on the Ice, then the console maybe the only way to go.

Archived