HELP - Mesh in Nifskope but not Skyrim

Trigonous

I'm trying to edit the naked body mesh to have the top from Calundies from Bodyslide 2 and the panty from Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and TBBP HDT.  What I did was take the .nif files for the Ebony Armor, copy the Panty banch, and paste it into the .nif files for the naked body (with the original panty branch already removed).  This shows up fine in Nifskope, but when I launch skyrim the panties are gone, my character is just wearing the Calundies top.

As a test, I then took the naked body .nif files and renamed them to be the Glass Armor, and loaded up Skyrim again.  Again, the panties were not there.  But when I  equipped the Glass Armor, the panties suddenly appeared (still with the Calundie top from the naked body).  Why would the Panty mesh work with the Glass Armor but not the naked body when it's exactly the same .nif files, just renamed?

Any help would be apprecieated!

I'm trying to edit the naked body mesh to have the top from Calundies from Bodyslide 2 and the panty from Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and TBBP HDT.  What I did was take the .nif files for the Ebony Armor, copy the Panty banch, and paste it into the .nif files for the naked body (with the original panty branch already removed).  This shows up fine in Nifskope, but when I launch skyrim the panties are gone, my character is just wearing the Calundies top.

As a test, I then took the naked body .nif files and renamed them to be the Glass Armor, and loaded up Skyrim again.  Again, the panties were not there.  But when I  equipped the Glass Armor, the panties suddenly appeared (still with the Calundie top from the naked body).  Why would the Panty mesh work with the Glass Armor but not the naked body when it's exactly the same .nif files, just renamed?

Any help would be apprecieated!

check the nif partitions in nifskope and make sure the "Slot" is set to number 32 for all objects in the mesh.

Archived