(Troubleshooting Lovers w/PK) Error in script ....

Sorry to start another help thread on Lovers w/ PK guys but any help at all would be awesome as I've exhausted my resources. I've never needed to make a thread like this because I can generally troubleshoot my own problems or find similar problems solved on sites like these.

Just a friendly reminder. I've covered all the basics: I've made sure to download the most recent OBSE as well as the most recent resources here with the baseline files LoverswithPK.esp's and esm's and such. I've also started a clean save with all my mods inactive and even all the extra Lovers Mods inactive and the problem persist...so here goes...

My game doesn't have any issues at all until the VERY last phase of sex with Lovers w/PK. During the last phase where the lovers climax I get these messages spamming about in the console:

"Error in script 520015a9"

"Couldn't create eventlist"

"Error in script 520015a9"

"Could not create function context for function script"

After spamming the above about 3 or 4 times it then says:

"Lovers WARNING!! [My characters name] is NOT KnockedState Execute Reset3dState"

These errors ONLY happen right when the climaxing portion starts. The game itself doesn't seem to have a problem until I get ganged by 4 or 5 people at once...which after one or two have their go on my character the game usually CTD from what I'm assuming is a backlog of errors after climaxes since I've never really had a CTD like this before.

Is there a simple way to just look for the script that the errors are mentioning myself using the CS and fix it myself? I'm not completely a dunce when it comes to editing some scripts using CS but I can't seem to find any means of finding this script by the number value it's giving me. Or better yet has anyone encountered this before? Any help would be appreciated.

PS: I've never had issues with my load order. I know that seems to be the usual cause for script errors like this. But I do use BOSS which has very rarely lead me astray and like I said before...I get these errors even when literally all my mods are disabled except lovers. Not sure what else to do really.

Thanks again for your time guys.

UPDATE: Okay so I just looked in the OBSE log (which I should have done earlier) and it says "Script 5800dc55 in file 'LoversJoburg.esp'-- Too few args for format specifier"

I'm not sure how LoversJoburg is missing an argument line so I'll redownload Joburg again just to make sure I don't have a bad download and delete this thread if I end up figuring it out myself. It would figure I'd get farther after making a thread about it >.>

UPDATE 2: Even with a fresh download of Joburg I'm still getting the exact same error. I guess my problem lies within Joburg evidently, nonetheless at least I made some progress. Any help in this would be appreciated regardless if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this issue.

Use the Joburg-self spell to "fix the surrounding NPC's" and reset the mod.

If that fails, save and shut down. Disable the mod esp in OBMM and restart.

Do a clean save and quit.

Re-enable the Joburg mod in OBMM and start Oblivion again loading your last save/continue...check for a working mod.

:)

EDIT AFTER RE-READING YOUR FIRST POST AND UPDATE: I meant to ask what other xLovers mods you have running. It sounds like you are either missing something or your load order is out of whack.

I've double checked my load order (more like triple checked) as well as tried out a clean save. I had never used the fix surrounding NPC's spell before until after you advised it but it doesn't seem to have fixed the issue. I can post my load order but I really don't think that's the issue. I'm going to dig around just a bit more into the script of LoversJoburg just to see if I can figure out what's causing the errors. Here's a funny fact though...

It seems that everytime my character does a blowjob there are no errors. Every other selection of animations causes the error spam except the blowjob animations. I'm thinking of doing a cleaning out of all the .kf files and only keeping a select few just to see what happens after I remove some of the bloat in my lovers animations folder. But nonetheless I find it strange that the BJ animations don't give me errors yet all the others do.

Thanks for the response though Dreamer. At this point every bit of advice or ideas on what could be causing the issue is helpful lol. Because I feel like I'm running on empty at this point.

Yea I spent all night last night cleaning up sex animation files and keeping the ones I like. Fiddled around with my loaf order very slightly but its still giving me errors...however it hasn't crashed once. So I guess I shouldn't care if its spitting out errors so long as its not crashing when I get ganged.

Archived