Need help with the CK and building

Asrienda

So I'm making a "house" and I'm coming across two problems.

Mod is here in alpha form: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4407370/_prison.esp

Get to the house/tower by going just west of half-moon bay along the coast of the lake. It has a map marker and it's fully connected to the outside world, but it is NOT navmeshed yet. Haven't got that far. Also I apologize for the sparse clutter and I'm not sure how the game looks without ELFX, but even with all those lights it's pretty dark... but that's intentional. Also yes, the interior is bigger than the exterior. Deal with it. It's called Fort Gloam, but it's just a tower. I wouldn't mind name suggestions :D Also you can get there via console: coc _prison

It started off as a prison from some fort but I've done extensive remodeling, knocking down walls and adding new rooms.

There's a ground floor, a basement jail, and a ladder to the right of the fireplace going up to the outside of the tower. There's a pillory with a view, two crucifixes with  the same view, and a ... "tanning rack." Get it?

The mod requires the latest Zaz animation pack, but that's it.

Anyway, here are my issues.

1) I can't get the weapon plaques to work in the bedroom. I followed the tutorial and looked at other examples in the game, but it just won't work.

2) The basket full o' black soul gems to the right of the enchanting table keeps spilling. I turned off havok for the gems and the basket, I tried to pre-drop them in the CK, but it still doesn't work.

3) There should be 3 furs on the wall in the dining room - two white and a brown/orange one. The brown orange one for some reason doesn't show in game, but when I walk up to where it is on the wall, everything turns black!

4) Somewhat related - the left-most cell downstairs doesn't seem to exist according to the game... until you walk into it. Then it shows up, but then you can somehow see into the adjacent cell even though there is definitely a wall there. I have no idea at all why this is going on - this bug actually caused me to downsize the house! It was supposed to be 2 more floors, but entire floors would disappear like this.

I'll also take any suggestions on what to do with all the space and where to go from here.

Here is the view from a crucifix, you can see the pillory as well:

kk2meNB.jpg

for the point 4

look at the picture (lift the ground)

attachicon.gifprisoncell issue.jpg

Didn't fix it. I'm going to remake that entire jail cell... it didn't exist before, so I probably messed it up.

Edit: and... remaking the cell by duplicating the adjacent floor and such didn't fix the problem either. Link now has the updated jail cell... which still is broken.

But! The weapon plaque seems to have fixed itself.

So in case you're following this and ever come up with this bug.... I fixed it by selecting the entire cell's worth of things and moving them. That fixed the problem. Maybe I was building on the border of the cell's space?

I don't know, but in any case, it's fixed. Thanks!

Updated the file with a working navmesh and all lighting works.

Archived