Crash at startup

Mewwt

So, I recently uninstalled a few mods (they were all LL mods), and skyrim crashes as soon as the game appears on screen. Here's the papyrus log:

[10/12/2014 - 09:38:47PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[10/12/2014 - 09:38:47PM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[10/12/2014 - 09:38:47PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[10/12/2014 - 09:38:47PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

They were some slaves mods, as well as devious devices, if that helps.

Edit: Just ran FNIS and LOOT. Nothing. I noticed I can see the skyrim logo, even though very briefly.

You have a mod that is dependent on one of the ones you've removed. Get TES5Edit and run it with the default mods selected at startup. It will error out and tell you what one failed. Remove that esp/esm. Keep doing that until you get the following message in the message window,

Background Loader: finished

Archived