How do I re-skin helmet as a circlet?

Malfus

I am working on a custom script for PlayerSuccubusQuest where I re-skin  the armor you are wearing instead of replacing it with the clothing provided by the mod.  I have the boots, gloves, and chest working correctly, but I can't seem to get the horns mesh to show up when I switch the model path of a helmet.  I have changed the slot mask to circlet and the hair shows up, but I can't get the horns to become visible.  Here's what I am doing:

PSQ.OrgHelm = Succu.GetWornForm(0x00001000) as Armor

PSQ.OrgHelm.SetSlotMask(0x00001000)
PSQ.OrgHelm.GetNthArmorAddon(0).SetSlotMask(0x00001000)
PSQ.OrgHelmP = PSQ.OrgHelm.GetNthArmorAddon(0).GetModelPath(false,true)
PSQ.OrgHelm.GetNthArmorAddon(0).SetModelPath(PSQ.PSQSuccubusHorns.GetNthArmorAddon(0).GetModelPath(false,true),false,true)
Succu.UnequipItem(PSQ.OrgHelm, false, True)
Succu.QueueNiNodeUpdate()
Utility.Wait(0.01)
Succu.EquipItem(PSQ.OrgHelm, false, True)

The item in the inventory acquires a circlet icon as expected, but it isn't visible on the character.  Any ideas on how to get the horns to show when I re-skin the helmet?

jtsu24djoz461s57g.jpg

The dismember should be set in the nif to match the esp. (or what your script has set it to) or it won't show up.

You need to change it yo the slot for circlet (42 or 142) <- if i remember correctly wacko.png and yes there are 2 slots for the circlet pick 1 and see if it works.

Archived