[Help please] Trying to add belly bone correctly

cold steel

Hello again everyone, second day I am trying to add belly bone correctly to see belly jiggle in the game, but unfortunately it looks awfull in the game :

post-61580-0-86115200-1412499006_thumb.jpg

I added NPC belly bone to my mesh and paint weight to it, but the more weight I add to belly the more it deforms. I am using XPMS 2.06 skeleton and jiggling work fine for me, but I can't understand why my belly deforming every time when I am adding weight pain to it? Thank you for your attention.

In all likelihood, your xml has erroneous constraints on the belly node (for xpms 2.06 anyway).  Try this:

1. back up your xml

2. download an xml without a belly node, or remove the nodes yourself from your current xml.  If that fixes it, then you need to look at the article about inward belly problems referenced here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

Yes, xml without belly does not have such problem, thank you for information.

Archived