Any Sexlab Breeder/Pregnancy addons?

Hello, I was wondering if any sort of solid pregnancy/breeder mods are out there for Sexlab, I am aware of:

Sexlab Breeder (only focuses around one quest, great mod though)

Estrus Chaurus (I've installed this before, but it glitched out)

Beeing Female (this is still in beta, never installed it before, don't know much about it, perhaps someone could give me a review/rating on this mod)

SexlabHentaiPregnacy (don't know much about this one)

Now, what I really wanted to say, was if there was any kind of pregnancy mod in development similar to the Sexout Breeder Mod, that was the best pregnancy mod I've seen to date, It had the most solid framework to it, in-built quests and was just a solid mod in general. I'd like to know who was developing that mod as well (most likely anonymous Japanese modders i'm guessing). Also, have the modders from any of the Sexout projects been modding in Sexlab?

Thank you.

Being female has been outta beta for what seems like at least a month its the only one outta your list there I know well i've been running it for quite some time. Its a very realistic system supporting different phases woman typically go through including the different pregnancy stages. It includes birthing animations and supports 3-4 different birthing styles including a actual child actor but the child doesn't grow up and doesn't have much of a ai. I have only tested that and have yet to actually give birth before something screwed my save forcing me to make a new character or me getting bored of the character. I know npc's can get pregnant and give birth as well but since I don't have any mods right now that will randomly cause npc's to have sex unless im in the cell I have yet to run across a pregnant npc.

Being female has been outta beta for what seems like at least a month its the only one outta your list there I know well i've been running it for quite some time. Its a very realistic system supporting different phases woman typically go through including the different pregnancy stages. It includes birthing animations and supports 3-4 different birthing styles including a actual child actor but the child doesn't grow up and doesn't have much of a ai. I have only tested that and have yet to actually give birth before something screwed my save forcing me to make a new character or me getting bored of the character. I know npc's can get pregnant and give birth as well but since I don't have any mods right now that will randomly cause npc's to have sex unless im in the cell I have yet to run across a pregnant npc.

Thank you, I was interested in that mod. Does It support creatures? And if so, what do you give birth too?

Beeing Female, is one of the best immersive mods iv come across for skyrim, its well worth installing, even more so if you play female toons, my advice is to try it out and you will see what its all about, also think about adding Sexlad attraction or sexlab arousel this make beeing female even more fun to play :)

My mod won't conflict with any pregnancy mods. (At least not yet...) In fact, when I get off my lazy ass and actually update SLB again, the pregnancy bits of it would be handled by Beeing Female because it does provide a framework with which to manipulate its assets. From what I understand, Beeing Female is also designed to work with Estrus Chaurus, so there isn't any reason you can't run the two together if you want. Hentai Pregnancy is pretty decent for what it does, but is very barebones when it comes to functionality.

Soulgem pregnancy is what I use.  It is originally from Player Succubus Quest, a personal favorite of mine.  It has settings for cum inflation, multiple gems in utero, filling them in utero, and a bunch of options for who exactly can get pregnant, and who can impregnate.  The only issue I have with it is that generic enemies won't get pregnant no matter what (bandits, generic casters, etc), but I find it solid overall.  

As to beeing female, I played back in beta, and it was fun, but I had all kinds of trouble with actually delivering the baby.  Those issues have probably been resolved by now though, so I would say it is a good choice among those you listed.

Archived