[Help] HDT physics settings file

cold steel

Hello everyone, I have one problem with HDT physics. I installed XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.06, last SKSE, HDT v14.28 and HDT compatible body. If I am using hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from v14.28 then I can see jiggling of boobs and butt in the game, but I need to see belly jiggling too and I downloaded custom settings there http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/ which was created by Daiemonic(hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml). If I am trying to run the game with this custom settings then I can't see any jiggling in the game. Please tell me how can I fix this problem?

P.S. I am using the last version of FNIS too.

Check to see if your mesh's belly is weighted to the proper bone, if it is, then it should move. If you do not see any movement at all, then check your data\skse\plugins\HDTPhysicsExtension.log. It will most likely say that there is a missing bone. If it is, that bone is probably one of the Belly nodes (like "Pre Belly"). There are posts in that topic you downloaded the .xml from that mentions that (if I remember properly). If the log states that error, then you need to open the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file using JustForFun Tool and change the name of "Pre Belly" to "HDT Belly".

Again, check the log and the forum--I also think it is stated on the skeleton page as well.

Archived