Skin uncompatibility issues.

Zenqs

Hello guys. I've been going thru some armor and clothing models for cbbe chsbhc meshes. But I've something of a problem...

Lemme just post a screenshot.

TESV_2014_09_26_12_31_25_42.jpg
TESV_2014_09_25_23_23_34_08.jpg

I wanna know how the hell can I get rid of those lines in her butt cheeks >< It's annoying me, and I've tried modifying the mesh with an other body model, however, the clothing mesh somehow doesn't go well with a different body. i.e. Skin showing thru the cloth, or un-synced bouncing animations, as in nipples piercing thru the bra and such.

Is there any skin texture that's compatible with most of the armors and clothing from this topic? -> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

Your best bet is to make sure to use a CBBE type texture with the CBBE mesh.  From what I can remember in my past experience, those lines (that look like ash so I personally call them ash-lines) in the butt tend to be something related when using ADEC on a CBBE body...or something like that.  I hope this helps!

Your best bet is to make sure to use a CBBE type texture with the CBBE mesh.  From what I can remember in my past experience, those lines (that look like ash so I personally call them ash-lines) in the butt tend to be something related when using ADEC on a CBBE body...or something like that.  I hope this helps!

I've tried getting a cbbe mature female skin from the nexus page, also an adec one. None works :s

I'll try again tomorrow -.-

• 5 months later...

Archived