Why does my rain look like so awful!?

conglaciatus1

Anyways - For the life of me, my rain looks like this no matter what. installing rain mods, etc does not effect it at all... Does anyone know what this is from? Also - I am missing rain splashes...

(if necessary I can post load orders, etc, but I;m guessing this is related to something very specific/easily fixable, as I see no one else with it)

Because the ENB you are using has a rain texture attached to it I assume?

Copied directly from the mod description page for Grim and Somber ENB Presets:

Rain
If you want to disable the ENB rain effect, and use your own texture, then open up the enbseries.ini file and find the [RAIN] section. Under the [RAIN] section change Enable=true to Enable=false. If rain is enabled in ENB it will override any custom rain textures you might have installed. Note: If you use ENB rain do not use it with "Real Rain by Player Two" as that mod distorts the raindrops and makes it look like it is only raining in front of the camera. It works fine with the textures though.

Because the ENB you are using has a rain texture attached to it I assume?

Copied directly from the mod description page for Grim and Somber ENB Presets:

Rain

If you want to disable the ENB rain effect, and use your own texture, then open up the enbseries.ini file and find the [RAIN] section. Under the [RAIN] section change Enable=true to Enable=false. If rain is enabled in ENB it will override any custom rain textures you might have installed. Note: If you use ENB rain do not use it with "Real Rain by Player Two" as that mod distorts the raindrops and makes it look like it is only raining in front of the camera. It works fine with the textures though.

Thank you so much for this. I did not know this at all. Rain looks much better now.

Learn something new every day. ;)

Archived