[Request] Custom Armor as Random Drops

xxsleepyxx

Looking for a mod that will read what is craftable at forge and add them to random drops in containers and corpses.  Im sure there is a way to do this with scripts, but its over my head.  I have so many armor mods that can be crafted that it takes forever to look thru and craft.  It would be much more immersive to have them found in the world of skyrim. :)

I agree entirely.  after an armor dowload binge, the blacksmith forge in whiterun looks like a warzone in my game.   Much better to get them off mobs randomly.   Lootification does this. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32339/?

skyproc/Java needed but setup was simple.  It's already aware of various armours; for perfection you might need to customise it a bit (tell it about armours of which it's not aware); basic install for me with no customisation has led to some mobs wearing odd armors/dropping odd things: seems good.

ugh.  it looks like that probably requires a ton of work from the user.  Its not aware of any of the armors im using.  Seems like there would be a simpler way.

Example.  sexlab can unequip and reequip my armor that is from a mod and it has no idea what it is and doesnt require the mod and is not aware of it.  if a mod could just read what is craftable like at the unequip point and add it to loot at the reequip point.  ugh i probably didnt explain that well but maybe you get my meaning.

Archived