What's the current standard for Bodyslide?

Kathonica

I tend to go through fits where I want to do nothing but Skyrim for several weeks straight, followed by a month or two of not touching it at all. In short: I fall behind!

This latest bout, in particular, seems to have passed me by something fierce. I've seen references to HDT bodies, old standards, and things I'm generally not familiar with.

Thus, the question really is, I suppose, what's considered the quality norm these days as far as a Bodyslide-friendly setup goes - and have TBBP and BBP fallen by the wayside?

For reference, picking here and there through all the newness, I've begun using CT77's Body, Groovetama's XPMSE, and HDT Physics. I -think- I have it covered, but I feel like I'm missing something else that passed me by.

I'm also aware of CITRUS, but my understanding is that it's not quite ready for Bodyslide armor-fitting - that's partly why my Bodyslide conversions have fallen off the map. I'm saving my energy!

Archived