MMM threesomes won't play

NeroBlack00001

Hello guys and gals, could you give me a hand about something?

I'm playing as a male character and have tried out all the 2way animations so I then went on and tried something different with 3way animations. As of now I tried all MMF threesomes but the game won't let me have full MMM threesomes which I'd like to have as well.

I got Defeat installed and it works fine if we ignore a couple of occasional glitches here and there.

In order to have MMM threesomes I made sure I had ''Males are allowed to rape'' ON, ''Female vs Male'' OFF, ''Female vs Female'' OFF, ''Threeway chance'' 100%, sexuality set to gay and preference set to male but still nothing.

Here's how it goes: I walk in a room with two other guys and surrender. So one of them talks to me starting the Defeat dialogue tree while the other gets closer. I answer here answer there then the dialogue ends and the guy I talked to says something among the lines of ''This is gonna be fun'' or some shit. In standard 2way scenarios this would be the part where the characters undress and do it like they do on the Discovery Channel, but not in this case. When the dialogue ends, all three characters just stand there for a couple of seconds, then I regain control over my character and the fighting resumes. I tried the same thing over and over again but it just won't work.

Down below I've listed all the mods I have, even the ones that don't have anything to do with SexLab, just to make sure:

1) The Riften Garret

2) Animated Prostitution (Deactivated)

3) Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Behaviour V5_1_1 -- ALWAYS NECESSARY

4) Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS - FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells

5) Alternate Start - Live Another Life

6) Player Headtracking - Player Headtracking 3_3

7) Brawl Bug Plugin v1-1

8) Brawl Bugs Patch - Plugins - Modder Resources - Brawl Bugs - Compatibility Edition

9) Better males - FavoredSoulMeshes - Erect Version (Deactivated)

10) Better males - SundraconMeshes - Flaccid Version (Deactivated)

11) DIMONIZED UNP female body - Main body (Deactivated)

12) DIMONIZED UNP female body - Skinny body (Deactivated)

13) Argonian Tail Remover

14) Khajiit Tail Remover

15) Defeat v5b3.3fixed

16) papyrusutilv26

17) Sexlab Aroused 20140124

18) SexLabFramework.v159

19) SexLabFramework.v159 (2) (Deactivated. Don't know what to do with this one. It looks to me that I installed the same mod twice without realizing, but I might be wrong. I don't wanna fuck up somehow so I'm leaving it as it is. If it's redundant though please tell me so I can free some space)

20) SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim

21) TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_0_0_0d

22) TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_0_0_0d to v2_0_0_1 Update

23) ZaZAnimationPack_Main_V0600 (Deactivated)

24) SkyUI

25) Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice

And yes, I do have SKSE running, of course.

I'm asking you guys and gals to please help a brother out. I really have no clue to what am I supposed to do as I'm new to this whole PC gaming shenanigans :blush:

I only want to have my character be involved in MMM threesomes. This is all I want. If you can fix the problem within Defeat the better, but really I wouldn't mind AT ALL to be able to engage in MMM threesomes outside of a rape scenario too. Actually that'd be preferable even.

Is there some mod out there that kinda works like TDF Aggressive Prostitution (which for those who don't have it works much in the same way as Animated Prostitution) so that I can go in, say, a town, pick a guy and then another guy, go somewhere private and have an MMM threesome? Simply and easily like that? A consensual threeway. You can pretty much do that in TDF Aggressive Prostitution but again, not with males only.

I'm having the same problem. Can't get a threesome no matter what I do. Run through a bandit camp and get them all in one place, could be half a dozen guys taking turns but sadly no threesome... It worked fine when I was using Defeat V5b1.1 (I think), but since installing Defeat v5b3.3fixed the threesome just ain't happening (amongst a few other new problems I'm having). My character's story requires that he be involved in a forced threesome with some bandits, so I will admit it's a bit disappointing at the moment. I might just reinstall Defeat V5b1.1 as I know it worked before, and the mod seemed to work a lot better for me then than it does now.

I'm having the same problem. Can't get a threesome no matter what I do. Run through a bandit camp and get them all in one place, could be half a dozen guys taking turns but sadly no threesome... It worked fine when I was using Defeat V5b1.1 (I think), but since installing Defeat v5b3.3fixed the threesome just ain't happening (amongst a few other new problems I'm having). My character's story requires that he be involved in a forced threesome with some bandits, so I will admit it's a bit disappointing at the moment. I might just reinstall Defeat V5b1.1 as I know it worked before, and the mod seemed to work a lot better for me then than it does now.

Maybe you don't have to. I tried the mod Fenix suggested and it works perfectly. I highly recommend it

Thanks for the mod suggestion, BlueFenix, and also NeroBlack for starting the thread on this! I had a bit of trouble trying out Mass Match Maker at first; LOOT put in in a position that caused my game to crash every time a defeat scenario occurred. Though I prefer to have as few mods as possible to get the same result (don't want a couple of mods just to get a feature working that is part of just one mod on its own) but I've got it working and my character's story can get back on track, so I'm very happy! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived