Havoc Object and general Collision issues - ie. Non-existent. Help! (Bonus question re. increasing butt bounce!)

Oxomoco

Hey guys,

Invaluable resource you have here, i'm already greatly indebted to you all for your help and incredible knowledge. Especially as i'm totally techincally retarded; i'm suprised i've managed to get HDT and all my other sexy mods working decently so far...

I have a tendency to ramble, so i'll try keep this short and sweet:

Basically, i'm using Mod Organizer and I seem to have HDT working (the bounce is real!) and even works with some BBP/TBBP armour conversions i downloaded. It even seems to work on female NPC wearing certain BBP/TBBP enabled armours, which is amazing - unless this is just BBP. Thats further than i ever got when i tried doing all this about a year ago.

BUT i can't get any collision or havok objects to work for the life of me. I've been testing it out with that sexy 'Idle 2' animation but so far I haven't got any signs of collision. 

I tried downloading and installing (through MO) the Havok Object v1.2 - it appeared to install fine and the ESPs were checked - but on booting up Skyrim, the Havok Object was nowhere to be seen and i couldn't even seem to spawn it in through console (player.additem xx00a0a0 1), which would just give me some random error. Something about a compiled script not being saved... i dunno.

So i abandoned that for now and found this alternative Havok Breast Physic and XML for Beginners. I installed that through MO, merged the dawnguard and dragonborn patches, checked the ESPs and booted up Skyrim. I killed a passing NPC and stole the Havok Object called, 'Havok Object (2)' or something. Equipped it and no dice. Using that Idle 2 animation with the object equipped didn't yield any results - totally static breasts. This was the case both clothed and naked.

So now i'm a bit lost as to where to go next.. or how to fix it. My technical knowledge is poop and doing all that tinkering with weights and whatnot in NifSkope would really be a last resort.

For anyone interested in pointing me in the right direction, or showing me how i've done goofed, then here are my relevant mods and their load order as seen in my Mod Organizer list, with 'Overwrite' being at the end. I'm sure some of these are writing over each other and are unneeeded, but i'm not entirely sure which. Other than no collision, my Skrim seems to be pretty damn stable atm, so i'm a bit afraid to do much tinkering. Anyway:

> TBBP main file by Dragonfly

> hdtPhysicsExtension v10.24 (also have v14.28 installed but disabled. It seemed slightly more realistic, but figured a noob like me should stick with the stable version. Should i...?)

> SeveNBase TBBP FemaleBodyReplacer

> Sexy Idle Animation 2

> Schlongs of Skyrim 

> XMPSplusSOSplusSMS Skeleton (What even IS this!)

> [Various BBP/TBBP converted clothes and armours like 'I Love Clevage' for 7b)

> Real Girls Realistic Body Texture

> HDT 7b Bombshell (download from the HDT Body 1.5 page)

> Hairy Vaginas of Skyrim (from here - maybe i'm imagining things, but this seems to make the entire female body look more natural, particularly the boobs, compared to base 7B TBBP body.

> [skeleton] XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

That's it. I had the Havok Object 1.2 and Havok Breast Physic mods installed after the skelton i believe. Didn't actually move them around to test...

Anyway, that does it. I can't see where i'm going wrong. I installed HDT through MO but also copied the contents directly into the data>SKSE>plugins folder, just to be safe. Still the havoc object won't work.

Any help would be amazing!! THANK YOU if you read all that waffle!

------------------

Bonus question: Can anyone point me in the right direction for a better hdt XML or whatever for a slightly bouncier butt? Or point me toward a page explaining how i can edit it myself.

Basically, on the HDT Body 1.5 page, the second comment (these here) has some gifs that look amazing, how can i get my characters butt to have weight like that! I installed the 7b Bombshell body from that page, probably incorrectly - but all the other downloads are just 'tools' and bodyslide stuff - but my characters butt has minimal jiggleage.

Maybe i should look into this JFF program...?

Thanks guys!

edit. So much for short and sweet...

edit 2. Alright, just incase someone happens to read this. Still need help with collision! Tried moving files around, no luck. Also tried individually attatching HDT Havoc Paths to my nif files, followed the illustrated guide on here, perhaps i still did it wrong but that didn't work.

On a slightly more positive note, i realised that the 'HDT 7b Bombshell' body was being completely replaced by the 'hairy vaginas of skyrim' (lol) body - disabling that gave me much better HDT ass bounce. However it has it's downsides - the boobs look kinda fake, a bit too round like bolt-ons, and aren't as natural as those on the 'hairy' body which is a shame. Also the boobs have a very dark and weird shadow underneath them that won't seem to go. Tried removing the body textures and it's still there. So that also kinda sucks. One step closer to having a better butt bounce, but the rest of the body took a hit. If anyone could point me in the direction of a way to get that sweet HDT butt (like in the gifs posted in the above linked post) but also have some natural looking breasts... well i'd be eternally grateful. I could probably just forget about trying to get this collision to work if i managed to get the HDT, butt and boobs perfect.

> TBBP main file by Dragonfly

> hdtPhysicsExtension v10.24 (also have v14.28 installed but disabled. It seemed slightly more realistic, but figured a noob like me should stick with the stable version. Should i...?)

> SeveNBase TBBP FemaleBodyReplacer

> Sexy Idle Animation 2

> Schlongs of Skyrim 

> XMPSplusSOSplusSMS Skeleton (What even IS this!)

> [Various BBP/TBBP converted clothes and armours like 'I Love Clevage' for 7b)

> Real Girls Realistic Body Texture

> HDT 7b Bombshell (download from the HDT Body 1.5 page)

> Hairy Vaginas of Skyrim (from here - maybe i'm imagining things, but this seems to make the entire female body look more natural, particularly the boobs, compared to base 7B TBBP body.

> [skeleton] XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

I think many of them are redundant and suggest you should drop them at least until you get thing working.

My suggestion is to select just 1 body replacer (you have 2 marked in red) and be sure that the one you pick at least support BBP (better HDT or TBBP).

The use Daiemonic's all in one here.

He already include most thing need like HDT-PE 14-28, his custom xml file and HDT Havok object.

Then try it in game, if you want to get the object you just find its id using command "help havok" and "player.additem xx 1" from the id you found.

If you use xml from my suggestion and using XPMSE 2+, you have to change xml file too.  Change "NPC Prebelly" to "HDT belly".

EDIT. IT WORKS! Thanks so much! You can pretty much disregard what i wrote below the line as it's a bit obsolete now. I changed NPC Prebelly to HDT belly and it works, both the HDT and the collision. Don't know why i didn't try that do that first... Anyway, thanks a lot! But do you have any tips for making it seem more natural or anything? It's a little bit glitchy and kind of wonky. I'm using Idle2 and it looks pretty odd when she touches her stomach. Also her breasts get a bit glitchy. As you can see below the hands seem to go right through/into the breasts, which isn't ideal. Any tips for fixing these?

Also do you happen to know which parameters to edit in JFF to make the butt act less like an accordion/concertina? I've got it pretty good otherwise, but if my character crouches and gets up then the butt sort of compresses in and out a bit too much, looks a bit too jelly like.

Also also, you seem like a knowledgeable person! Do you mind if i ask a couple of questions about the HDT body? No worries if you have no idea, i might start a new thread for some help with these issues.

Basically, i'm using the HDT 7b body. I particularly like the way HDT works with it, particularly the butt. Seems to bounce much more naturally than the other bodies i've tried, i'm not exactly sure what it is about this body that the creator did to make it work that way, but it's great. I don't particularly like other aspects though, like the breasts seem kind of like implants and the stomach a bit too tapered and toned. It looks great with some BBP/TBBP converted clothes mind you. There's also a weird shadow on the underboob which is there regardless of the texture used/lighting in game as shown in picture below. Kind of annoying and ugly, would love to get rid of it, or find a replacement HDT enabled body with better breasts.

So firstly, do you know of any other HDT enabled bodies that i could swap it out with to get a different, more natural look but retain the same improved reactions to the HDT PE?

Secondly, do you know anything about using Bodyslide 2? From the same page i downloaded the HDT 7b Bombshell body i downloaded the HDT 1.5 Bodyslide pack. I dropped these into my Caliente Tools folder, all seemed good. Theres a lack of instructions, but i assume these were sliders and whatnot so i could edit the 7b HDT body myself? Which would be perfect. I added it as an executable through MO and it recognizes my textures. But when i open Bodyslide 2 and go down to "HDT 7B/UNP Bodytypes" there aren't any sliders at all. No matter what body preset i chose. But if go to "HDT CBBE Bodyslide" or any other, they've all got loads of slider options. Is this right, what've i done wrong now!? Was the pack i downloaded from the HDT Body 1.5 page supposed to add sliders?

Thanks so much for your help already, if you have any idea about these issues that'd be amazing. If not i'll make a thread if i still can't figure it out after some more research!

Hey! Thanks for the reply. 

So i got rid of a few things in my load order, but i left in the 7b TBBP replacer files as the only thing they're giving me is some walking and running animations, all other files in that mod are being replaced by others. 

So essentially i'm using the HDT 7b body and the XP32 extended skeleton.

I downloaded Daiemonics edited HDT file as you suggested. Was a bit confused by all the download options, i went with the most popular "HDT All In One 14.28 version (Edit 5 by Daie).rar" and installed it with Mod Organizer.

When loading Skyrim, it appears that using this new hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml makes my HDT PE stop working altogether. If I hide that one particular file in MO and use another .xml that i slightly edit the values of then the physics come back. If it's not hidden then there's no movement at all.

I managed to spawn in the Havoc Object (thanks for that - had no idea about 'help havok'!) and unfortunately that didn't do anything to help with collision. Had no effect with Daiemonics .xml either hidden or unhidden.

So i'm not exactly sure where i'm going wrong... or why using Daie's .xml makes my HDT stop working completely. Is there another file i need or something, am i missing something important?

ALSO you said "If you use xml from my suggestion and using XPMSE 2+, you have to change xml file too.  Change "NPC Prebelly" to "HDT belly"."

I'm using XPMSE 2+ i believe, but i didn't change the xml. Could this be part of the problem? I'll look into changing this now but i'm not exactly sure how. When you say .xml file, you mean the edited hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file, right?

Thanks!

post-190991-0-09295600-1410192715_thumb.png

post-190991-0-32640900-1410195551_thumb.jpg

Well, you can probably ignore most of the above too.

Couldnt get the 7b HDT body to work properly, despite the great ass, i didn't like the rest of it. 

Swapped it out for CBBE + Bodyslide, using the CT77 clothes and armours, it's amazing to have HDT work on all clothes! But i can't seem to get them to work without some of the clothes clipping with the body, particularly over the butt. Kind of annoying, not sure how to sort it out.

Doesn't matter what weight my character is either. I thought it was because i made the ass to fat on Bodyslide, but even if i use default body presets with no extra 'ass' on the sliders, the clipping is still there.

Not sure where i'm going wrong... Could it be an issue with my walk/run animations? I dunno... 

At least collision still works! Feel like i make a bit of progress each time, but there's always some problem to sort out!

post-190991-0-80055800-1410213944_thumb.jpg

post-190991-0-19729800-1410214031_thumb.gif

Archived