Greek/Roman assets?

monkeyman22

Well you could raid Oblivion for assets of the Imperial City. They are very Roman in style. There are tools to convert them to Skyrim, I know I have them myself, or if you can find the downloads for Skyblivion. The only problem is that while you can use them for your own personal mod, don't even think of releasing a mod using these assets as most sites will put you on a spit and roast you alive and then ban you for life. I wish Bethesda had an open policy for their assets as the creators of the Witcher series does. It’s a shame to not be able to use these assets within Bethesda’s own games without totally remaking them from scratch, which the Skyblivion team is attempting as are other Tamriel renewal projects. But they won’t share the assets until they are ready for release. So you have a long wait. I know of no other Roman/Greek meshes at this time except for Rise. If Rise came to the PC you could use the Cryengine to extract those assets, but again I am sure there will be an IP/Copyright issue. If you are planning on using these assets for your own personal use and not for open release I can share more info with you on how to get the tools you need. That’s all I will say on the matter, PM me if you want more info.

Archived