New Tropical Skyrim finaly!

nekekami

i don;t think it's really supposed to, the original tropical mod is like three years old and was a great idea that was never finished so it's nice to see it's spiritual successor finally showing up.

-edit- I misread your post at first

actually I don't know why it wouldn't be since tropical is just a retex and doesn't make any changes to the structure of the towns, as long as it's installed afterwards all the new stuff from enhanced should be overwritten by tropicals stuff.  If there's still a few shrubs and whatnot that pop up just delete their meshes

I llly intelested in this one. Just that i kinda wolly a bit bout the lequilements.. altho its not llly necesally

Important Requirement:

Open your skyrim.ini, go to [Grass] section and set iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=8. It's very importan that you set that number to 8, because there are many grasses, bushes and flowers and they will not appear if this number is lower than 8!

Archived