Bugs and Stuff

Antioch666

Hey guys, just thought Id share something hilarious with you!

Ive been fiddling with many, many of the mods on this site and am very careful about using FNIS, BOSS and so on everytime I install or remove something.

Still, today the most hilarious bug I've come accross happened!

I started a new game just for the fuck of it and to try a new female character with the add-on schlong just for fun. First time I started a new game, the carriage went berserk and got out of map bounds. Okay. I started a new game, because I got stuck no matter who or where I tried to move to via the console.

The first part of the carriage ride in the next game went fine, then we got the execution grounds where you normally get unloaded with the other prisoners and the fucking carriage ran over the captain, then when youre asked who you are, you could see her lying in the background dead xD

After creating the character I wanted the guy just asked the captain something and without a reply "as you wish captain" xD

Anyone try something similar or maybe even better!!!??

/Anti

Archived