SexLab With Schlongs of Skyrim

zono50

Hello all, I recently installed sexlab framework v1.59, and then installed Schlongs of Skyrim.  Schlongs of Skyrim overwrote the papyrus for sexlab framework, and now everytime I go into the character creation screen, I get the message "Outdated or missing "PapyrusUtil" SKSE plugin detected.  Sexlab currently requires PapyrusUtil v2.6 or newer in order to function." When I install PapyrusUtil v2.6, the game immediately crashes on the alternate start character creation menu.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Yeah I'm currently deleteing nexus mod manager, and all the mods, and transferring them all to Mod Organizer.  Skyrim data folder seems to get corrupt too often putting everything directly in the data folder.  I will give it a try and post the results.  Thanks again.

Hello all, I recently installed sexlab framework v1.59, and then installed Schlongs of Skyrim.  Schlongs of Skyrim overwrote the papyrus for sexlab framework, and now everytime I go into the character creation screen, I get the message "Outdated or missing "PapyrusUtil" SKSE plugin detected.  Sexlab currently requires PapyrusUtil v2.6 or newer in order to function." When I install PapyrusUtil v2.6, the game immediately crashes on the alternate start character creation menu.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

First, put the SOS, then SexLab 1.59

I just sort out skse plugins from all my mods and place them in the skyrim directory where they'd go normally.  I heard that MO sometimes has a problem with skse plugins, so they're the only part of my mods that I install manually.  The rest gets installed through MO.  When something new comes out, I just update things accordingly.  A little time consuming, but it works.

First, put the SOS, then SexLab 1.59

I can confirm this works. I copied SOS first, then sexlab 1.59 over it. Everything works fine.

• 1 month later...

The latest mod organiser says there's a mod order problem if you do this and implies you're being very silly if you don't let it reorder things with Sexlab first and SOS second. This is a little annoying

Get the latest version of Papyrus and load it near the botom of your mod list in MO.

I do this with JContainers and whichever skeleton I want to use

Archived