a save tool ?

What exactly is a "Save tool"? The game saves pretty safely and regularly that you shouldn't need some third party tool to handle it. Please explain the situation so people can help you.

Only time I use it is when I need to remove a mod or something. Recently I removed Enhanced Blood and dual sheath. Love those two mods but my computer is grinding down in her old age and scripts eat her alive. Easiest one I've seen to work with is this one from the nexus

To OP:

I'm not sure about that tickmark since I don't use it. I just load up the save I want to pull the leftover scripts from (making sure I made a fresh save beforehand) then Fix all # and then Fix script instances. saving that, pulling out the backup (because skyrim doesn't notate the difference between the backup and the new file) Then loading up the game and making sure its alright.

What exactly is a "Save tool"? The game saves pretty safely and regularly that you shouldn't need some third party tool to handle it. Please explain the situation so people can help you.

Only time I use it is when I need to remove a mod or something. Recently I removed Enhanced Blood and dual sheath. Love those two mods but my computer is grinding down in her old age and scripts eat her alive. Easiest one I've seen to work with is this one from the nexus

To OP:

I'm not sure about that tickmark since I don't use it. I just load up the save I want to pull the leftover scripts from (making sure I made a fresh save beforehand) then Fix all # and then Fix script instances. saving that, pulling out the backup (because skyrim doesn't notate the difference between the backup and the new file) Then loading up the game and making sure its alright.

im use the one that's in the link Save game script cleaner

I know :3 The first part of that post was directed at the quote, the second paragraph was directed at you. I linked it because there are several on the nexus and through google that don't show the one both you and I use, one to make it clearer which one you were using and two, because it seems to be the simplest and most efficient out of the ones available.

I know :3 The first part of that post was directed at the quote, the second paragraph was directed at you. I linked it because there are several on the nexus and through google that don't show the one both you and I use, one to make it clearer which one you were using and two, because it seems to be the simplest and most efficient out of the ones available.

In other words, "Somebody asked what tool you were talking about so I posted a link for them." I believe it means Include References, but it should tell you for sure when you hover over it. "Include References" would probably mean any script  or object that calls upon those.

btw in save tool before cleaning a save is it okay to this cheeked attachicon.gif5.PNG

From the Save tool readme:

Inc.refs:

Removes forms linked on selected script instances, when you remove that script. Does nothing on orphan script instances.

Be careful with it, if there is, say 00000014 id in some instance, it removes your player..

Archived