Graphical problem need help

Guest endgameaddiction

Are you using Gopher's Director's Chair and have DOF set high or med maybe? Also check in FOMM (not sure if NMM has this) to see what your quality is in the game settings. It looks like it's from med to low. I dunno I kept mine at ultra always.

Edit: actually I guess you can only do it in the faloutnvlauncher application. Might want to check in detail tab too in advance and check to see if texture quality is set to high.

Are you using Gopher's Director's Chair and have DOF set high or med maybe? Also check in FOMM (not sure if NMM has this) to see what your quality is in the game settings. It looks like it's from med to low. I dunno I kept mine at ultra always.

Edit: actually I guess you can only do it in the faloutnvlauncher application. Might want to check in detail tab too in advance and check to see if texture quality is set to high.

thank you for the reply pal :) i have everything set to high and i never installed a gopher visual mod before since thats not the issue do you think they would help? :o

Guest endgameaddiction

An alternative you can do is this, take your saves and move them to a temp folder and start a new game so they don't get overwritten. Start by only leaving the mods that are needed to avoid CTD and tick one by one on until you may see the problem. Maybe a mod is conflicting with another causing something itchy there.

An alternative you can do is this, take your saves and move them to a temp folder and start a new game so they don't get overwritten. Start by only leaving the mods that are needed to avoid CTD and tick one by one on until you may see the problem. Maybe a mod is conflicting with another causing something itchy there.

thats another funny thing i played with 0 mods and still have the problem i think its a hardware problem but the negative effects are to bad to happen without warning

Just a thought, what resolution are your running? Your screen shot looks like you are running 1280 x 720, check aspect ratio and change resolution to match your display and see if that helps.

im running at  1280 x 720 with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and i changed my screen resolution to 1280 x 720 still no luck im going to delete all textures again 

this is my game now 

Screen_Shot91.jpg

The only way I could make my game look like that is to change the Texture Quality in graphic settings to Low.

Make sure yours is set to High.

yb5ToWb.jpg

[Another thing: I'd delete Fallout.ini and then run FalloutNVLauncher to recreate a fresh .ini and then make sure graphic settings are set to High.]

this is my game now 

Screen_Shot91.jpg

The only way I could make my game look like that is to change the Texture Quality in graphic settings to Low.

yb5ToWb.jpg

[Another thing: I'd delete Fallout.ini and then run FalloutNVLauncher to recreate a fresh .ini and then make sure graphic settings are set to High.]

first of all great to hear from you again pal its been way to long :) 

i have the texture quality set to high but i haven't tried that with the ini's ill try it and get back to you :)

this is my game now 

Screen_Shot91.jpg

yb5ToWb.jpg

still nothing i moved my quality back to ultra and everything any other suggestions pal? 

What video card do you have? What is the resolution you are running at? Is this highest that your monitor supports? I did not mean for you to change your resolution to 1280, I only assumed you were running at that res because screenshots were 1280x720 and that resolution and aspect ratio makes things look out of proportion. You should run highest your monitor can support without performance loss.

Maybe this will help you fine tune things:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40442/?

What video card do you have? What is the resolution you are running at? Is this highest that your monitor supports? I did not mean for you to change your resolution to 1280, I only assumed you were running at that res because screenshots were 1280x720 and that resolution and aspect ratio makes things look out of proportion. You should run highest your monitor can support without performance loss.

Maybe this will help you fine tune things:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40442/?

i use an intel graphics card its not  brilliant but it was 3 times better than my current textures.

and i tried your recommendation does this look better? ignore the armor im currently working on the textures and model are bad kinda so it wouldnt be great anyways lol

Screen_Shot0.jpg

I was beginning to suspect you are running Intel card, running NMC texture pack on non-discrete video card will result in a lot of crashing imo, the textures are just too high of reolsution for that card and I doubt you will ever see best quality out of them, I am running Geforce 770 and will not even attempt to use NMC highest pack, I use performance pack in order to maintain my frame-rate at a playable level. Intel cards are just not made for gaming.

Some more tips here may help you

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/20120/?

Archived