Defeat issue

LunaPapilio

ran into some issues with this mod a few hours ago,couldnt fix it on my own
it ran fine most of the day,then i added Lovers comfort/victim/aroused,and it still worked,then i added a few armor mods(completely unrelated to the mods around here)
and it just....stopped working

if i try to do that to someone,the armor comes off,and the animations just dont exist anymore
or necrophilia(had to be tried to be sure) the body just kinda....flies away.....somehow

nowadays when i try to grab its this over and over:You did not succesfuly grab your victim

what am i missing here?

edit:fixed a part of it,now the animations want to start,but in exchange skyrim crashes before they start.....

Try the animations with the matchmaker here on loverslab if the crash occures with the animations there is your error if the animations with matchmaker work fine its something wrong with defeat. With your description it sadly makes absolute no sense why it should break a log file will also help the users here to help you with your problem with the information provided I can only say the standart terms like use FINS look for errors with Loot or tes5edit check the animations are installed correctly and so on

Archived