HDT High Heels

Vangelder

I am coming to you out of despiration. I have not found any resolution online anywhere. Here's my problem:

I am running AP, and it seems like I cant make high heels stay for them. The height. This is what I can do:

1. I craft the shoes

2. Have to put them on myself. (Equip), then go into MCM and HDT High Heels. Set as custom height. Exit that

3. Equip to slave. Exit that window and it works.

However it will not last through leaving the scene and coming back, or saving, quiting the game and coming back.

I have tried the global and that worked at times, but still will not retain the height data for the NPC.

Sorry I'm bothering you about this, I'm pretty new to skyrim, but am getting savy quick. Any help would be appreciated. Its driving me nuts. I know there has to be some way to make this work.

I think that's either an issue with Skyrim's engine itself, or an oversight in hdtHHS. It's 0,5 beta, you know. Or, maybe, both.

The problem is that after some kind of manipulations with actor(especially followers), the enchant placed on heels stops affecting the game. I suspect this happens with other enchants too, but HHS just makes this easily notable: you can't say if your follower gains 10 mana points from those enchanted boots he wears, but you can spot that his height is wrong right away.

Btw, to get the height back, i must unequip heels from the affected follower and then drop all such heels on the ground. Then i can grab em back and equip on that follower again.

Archived