Item slots problem, need help

masterkill59

So i use some overlay mods, and i figured that they take an equipment slot because since i installed it, i cant equip some pieces of some armor mods, dragonbone barbarian for example, i cant equip the cloak and one other things, there's also Succubus armor, i cant equip the stockings i think, anyways, you get the point.

I know you can change the equipping slot of items pretty easily with CC and tes5edit but half of my equipping slots are already full by some shit i dont even know i have.   So i was wondering if anyone knew of a mod that allows you to equip multiple items in the same item slots, i looked it up on google and the only thing that i got was a glitch for console.

I dont really know where to post this post, where can i find , here or just post it as a mod request but well, move it if you need to.

So there's my issue, i hope someone can help me with it and well, if you can, thanks.

And if a mod like that dosnt exist, please make one :P 

You can't use a slot multiple times. It probably was supposed to work because you could set priorities in which the items would be rendered by the engine but either it was removed or never really finished.

Changing the slots in the CK is only one part of the work anyways. You need to edit the mesh partition(s) itself to match the slot(s) you have set in the CK (or vice versa).

Archived