Mesh problem

seraph777

I have several lovers mods, among others installed and active.

Unfortunately (and comepletely randomly it seems) all the males have the outstretched penis mesh you see when a mesh is corrupted or mssing when they enter a sex action so that all you see is a piece of stretched flesh reaching to inifinty.

Im not sure if its a skeleton issue or what.

I keep looking and replacing the lowerbody mesh for Mens but im not getting any change at all.

Any one have any idea what else it might be?

Thanks so much for any help!

I have several lovers mods' date=' among others installed and active.

Unfortunately (and comepletely randomly it seems) all the males have the outstretched penis mesh you see when a mesh is corrupted or mssing when they enter a sex action so that all you see is a piece of stretched flesh reaching to inifinty.

Im not sure if its a skeleton issue or what.

I keep looking and replacing the lowerbody mesh for Mens but im not getting any change at all.

Any one have any idea what else it might be?

Thanks so much for any help!

[/quote']

It seems that some bones in animation are badly placed, or it's a bug of some sort. Have the same prob, when cow girl position starts, part of the boob mesh flies to the mars.

Archived