Help with fixing TBBP?

kamon211

I hope someone can help me out, ive been at this for 3 weeks now trying to get my idea (obsession...)

to work.

I love the Aradia Kato outfit, and have been using melodics 7base conversion,

Ive been wanting to add HDT to the whole outfit, to get some jiggly goodness...but have been failing left and right...

My idea was to copy the armor meshes over to the HDT 7base body, then try and add HDT to the armors themselves.

Ive used Nifskope and copy-branch the armor meshes to the bodies, that worked fine...

Next Ive tried copying bone weights using outfit studio, to the armor meshes to give them HDT/TBBP, but I cant get them just right, the armor either caves in through the body in places, or the body clips through the mesh during HDT animations....

ive been using bodyslide 2/outfit studio, but since im running an AMD 290X Im not able to see the weights or play with zap, none of the masks show...

ive tried getting blender to work (2.49b, and tools) with no luck, it wont load the meshes.

TL;DR

Would GREATLY appreciate help getting HDT physics added to melodics Aradia Kato conversion, using the 7base HDT body.

AMD card doesnt let me view the bone weight or zap masks using outfit studio..

/fingers crossed

Aradia HDT7b.rar

Archived