Translating some English to Katakana,

Neptune

Hello Lovers Lab,

Right so, I'm working on some street-wear branding, and Im wondering what the words below would look like in Katakana - and also, what the Katakana translation would mean to Japanese speakers. Western clothing and tattoos are notorious for using Cantonese and Katakana that makes no sense and is complete jibberish, so I'd like to avoid that if possible. Been doing a bit of work translating and verifying with google translate, but I just dont trust machine translation, especially seeing as its gonna be a strong point of a brands identity.

Would much rather have some loverslab locals chirp in who know what their talking about. I trust you guys for some reason. Im also open to any suggestions people have, like if theres a specific word or phrase - thats related to street and urban, tattoo, comicbook or skateboard culture thats unknown to the rest of the world, but common In Japan, lemme know an Ill officially credit you when the company goes to market, and send you one of the tees - if I actually use the word or phrase. Ill also credit you when the brand goes to market. If you dont like the tee, you can re-sell it on amazon or something. Sound good?

Below are the words I'm looking to get translated by a natural speaker, not machine! Yes, I'm looking at you "Google Translate"... ૮(⇀‸↼‶)ა

'Stay Dope' > ステイドップ cheers for that stopwastingmytimetopit, much appreciated!

'Dopeness' >

'Guilty King' >

'Ink Zilla' >

'InkZilla' >

'The Ink Zilla' >

'Mighty' >

'The Mighty' >

'Villains of Ink' >

Archived